How This Virtual Meeting Works
- Traditional phone meeting but also streamed LIVE (audio/video)
- The OA-HOW phone meeting community will see a Sponsor Line, Step-up etc. for the first time
- We integrate sharing from the virtually community smoothly within the Face-to-Face meeting.
- SignUpGenius sheet link on our website (see link above)
- Virtual attendees are not visible unless signed up to share on a Reading, a Tool, the Sponsor Line etc.
- The meeting provides a low barrier of entry for potential new members
- First "Chip of Desire" given to newcomer at week three
- Helps past OA-HOW members ease themselves back into the program
- Young people are much more likely to investigate on their computer before visiting in person
- To protect Anonymity, this is a closed meeting to the public and by invitation and request only
- All who seek recovery are welcome
- Broadcast pro level audio and high definition video
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for meeting access
Tuesdays 8 pm ET Trusted Servant Positions
TUESDAY MAIN CONTACT: HOWARD W (MN) / 952-930-1212 (CT)
Until our face-to-face meeting established itself, we are depending on the OA/HOW phone meeting community to support the growth of this new meeting. Thank you for your help in getting this meeting off the ground.
HOW TO CONNECT:
Tuesdays: 8 pm ET
515-604-9940 / Code: 579636#